November 12, 2017
Singles| Courting | Engaged – Episode 2 – Pastor Wilson Lota
Base Scripture: “After these things, when the wrath of King Ahasuerus subsided, he remembered Vashti, what she had done, and what had been decreed against her. 2 Then the king’s servants who attended him said: “Let beautiful young virgins be sought for the king; 3 and let the king appoint officers in all the provinces of his kingdom, that they may gather all the beautiful young virgins to Shushan the citadel, into the women’s quarters, under the custody of Hegai[a]the king’s eunuch, custodian of the women. And let beauty preparations be given them.4 Then let the young woman who pleases the king be queen instead of Vashti.” This thing pleased the king, and he did so. 5 In Shushan the citadel there was a certain Jew whose name was Mordecai the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite. 6 Kish[b] had been carried away from Jerusalem with the captives who had been captured with Jeconiah[c] king of Judah, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away. 7 And Mordecai had brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle’s daughter, for she had neither father nor mother. The young woman was lovely and beautiful. When her father and mother died, Mordecai took her as his own daughter.”
- Single Ladies
- Single ladies, you must be able to face competition.
- Getting him interested is not the issue keeping him interested is your main goal.
- Every man that has an interest in you also has other interests in other women.
- All men are visual people.
- Be selfish when you are single because you never know when your turn is here.
- Surround yourself with people who know and understand men.
- Don’t allow people to tell you about men when they themselves don’t know anything about men.
- Your time as a single lady is time for you to get your life organized.
- It’s always better for you to wait and take it slow when you are looking for a man.
- Your outter figure doesn’t make you special, what’s most important is what’s inside your brain.
- In order for you to beat the competition you must prepare yourself first.
- You must attract not pursue.
- Find a man who knows where they are going.
- You must have standards you cannot go after every man you see.
- Single Men
- The woman will face competition; the man will deal with the confusion.
- There’s no receipe for a wife!!
- The only thing that will rescue a man from confusion is wisdom!!
- Find wisdom from the voice of GOD and from the people who know you best.
- Find a trusted partner and someone you can talk to.
- Develop yourself as a man when you are approaching women.
- You must have standards, you cannot go after every woman you see.
- Every man wants an asset.