Praying for the glory of God in our lives.
1) “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” Romans 3:23 NKJV. Ask the Lord for mercy against anything the enemy has done or we have done to cause us to fall short of God’s glory.
2) Father God, let everything that will cut short Your glory in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3) Let Your glory be restored upon my life in the name of Jesus.
4) “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”John 10:10 NKJV.
I command every power that will not allow me to enter into Your glory to be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
To see more prayer points visit our Facebook Page at God’s Glory Prayer Points
5) “But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.” Psalms 3:3 NKJV
Oh Father God, You are my glory and the lifter up of my head. In this season of glory, lift up my head in the name of Jesus.
6) Shield me and my family oh God, in this season of glory, from the attack of the enemy.
7) “And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.””
Exodus 33:18 NKJV
In this season of glory, Father God show me Your glory.
8) “For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.” Hebrews 2:10 NKJV.
Father please bring me to my own glory. The glory You have prepared for me in this season, bring me into it, bring my children into it, bring my spouse, my family into the glory You have prepared for us.
9) Anything blocking my glory in 2015, let them be removed out of my way and my life in the name of Jesus.
10) The glory of God is higher than the anointing. When the glory is present, everything is subject to it that it’s why God has dunamis power.
Anyone standing in the way of God’s glory in my life, let them be uprooted in Jesus name.
11) Father baptize me with Your glory.
12) When you are walking under the glory of God, things will be easy for you. Your enemies will run from you. Father I want to move forward with Your glory. Father give me Your glory.
12) If you are under the oppression and suppression of the enemy, you need the glory of Glory. “Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.” Isaiah 60:1-2 NKJV
Father, clothe me with Your glory. Let the appearance of Your glory cause darkness to disappear in my life.
13) When the glory of God is upon you, the enemy can not be found around you. Israel enjoyed the covering of the glory of God but when prophet Eli could not control his sons, Israel went to war and saw that the glory had departed.
Father, let Your glory fall upon me and never depart from me in Jesus name.
14) The altar in your father’s house can stand between you and the glory of God.
“And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, like the vision that I saw in the plain. Then He said to me, “Son of man, lift your eyes now toward the north.” So I lifted my eyes toward the north, and there, north of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance. Ezekiel 8:4-5 NKJV
Let every altar from my father and mother’s house standing against the glory of God in my life be destroyed in Jesus name.
15) Thank you King of glory for Your glory!