Our goal as a 501c3 church and is to serve God, under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and serve the whole person in mind, body, and spirit. One way that we do that is by feeding and ministering to those that are lost and have severely limited resources who live in Houston and the surrounding areas. We embrace the urban poor with the compassion of Christ, giving hope and healing for a changed life, helping them to find their way. We would like the opportunity to visit your facility and minister through a Bible Study, with the Bible being our sole tool for teaching.
C.I.I.M. Lighthouse is dedicated to bringing healing to our souls and revival in the land through the mantle of prayer.
At C.I.I.M. Lighthouse our vision is to create and provide a Spirit-filled environment where the Saints of God can get the necessary tools to P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens) and develop the right attitude and experience the Word of God in action. We believe God is taking us to a higher dimension.
We are a multiethnic worship and praying ministry designed to unleash the true power of the Most High God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
CIIM believes that prayer is the instrument by which the promises of God are birthed in us, however we must not come to God in prayer only to receive from Him. We must come with the right attitude. A conversation is a two-way street. We must also listen to God’s input. This life is not only about us. God has made an investment in our lives through the blood sacrifice of Christ by which He paid for our redemption and our return to Him. Prayer reveals and births God’s agenda in our lives. It is the prayer of salvation that opens up the plan of God.
The purposes of Christ Ignite International Ministries Lighthouse are:
- To worship and serve God and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as set forth in Matthew 28:19-20.
- To minister to the needs of the members and others as the church is able to do so.
- To do any and all things related to and in connection with the carrying out of the
objective and purpose herein above set forth.
- We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the
- We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is the true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man’s salvation.
- We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.